Book now Bali Honeymoon 6 Days 5 Nights. Lets celebrate your new life with a once in a life time in the island of paradise with us.
Best selection of Bali Honeymoon 6 Days 5 Nights that we created special for those of you who are would like to celebrate special honeymoon or sepcial moment on Bali island. The tour package already includes accommodation, daily breakfast, lunch, candle light dinner, sunset dinner cruise, SPA package, heart shape flower petal which will be set up on the bedroom upon arrival, visit the most popular tourist places and all entrance fee.
Bali Honeymoon package 6 Days 5 Nights has been designed based on our experience in the tourissy field. However the tour itinerary could be change based on your request. Please check our tour itinerary as follow and please feel free to contact us for best arrangement.
Day 1: Airport Pick up & Check in at Hotel
- TBA – Pick up at airport
- TBA – Check in at Hotel
Day 2 : Water sport activities at Tanjung Benoa Beach ( Visit Tirtle island ), Uluwatu Temple, Keack and fire dance, candle light Dinner at Jimbaran Bay.
- 09:30 – Pick up at Hotel
- 10:30 – Visit Tanjung Benoa beach which popular with watersport activities such as: pasasailing, ocean walk, diving, snorkeling, banana boat and visit turtle island – note: visit turtle island included in the price .
- 12:00 – Lunch
- 15:00 – Visit Padang – Padang beach, on this place you can spend your time for an hours to enjoy the views.
- 16:00 – Visit Uluwatu Temple which popular hindus temple set on the top of cliff bank
- 18:00 – Watching Kecak and fire dance
- 20:00 – Candle Light Dinner in Jimbaran Bay ( seafood Diner )
- 21:00 – Back to Hotel
- 22:00 – Arrive at Hotel
Day 3: Barong & Kris Dance, Bali Swing, Luwak Coffee Plantation, Kintamani Volcano, Tirta Empul Holy Temple and waterfall
- 08:00 – Pick up at Hotel
- 09:30 – Watching Barong and keris dance in Batubulan Village
- 11:30 – Bali Swing and Visit Luwak Coffee plantation at Uma Pakel
- 12:30 – Visit Kintamani Volcano and lunch at local restaurant with beautiful views of Mount Batur and like Batur
- 15:00 – Visit Tirta Empul Holy Water Temple
- 16:30 – Visit Tegenungan Waterfall
- 17:00 – Back to Hotel
- 18:00 – Arrive at Hotel
- 08:00 – Pick up at hotel
- 09:00 – Visit Mengwi Royal King Temple
- 11:00 – Visit Wanagiri Hidden Hill
- 12:00 – Visit Ulun Danu Temple
- 14:00 – Lunch at local restaurant with rice terraces view
- 15:00 – Visit Jatiluwih Rice Terraces ( UNESCO Heritage )
- 16:30 – Visit Tanah Lot Temple which is one of popular tourist places set on the ocean
- 18:00 – Back to Hotel
- 19:00 – Arrive at Hotel
Day 5: Bali Spa, Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Depart: 13.00 – 13.30 from hotel
- Duration: Approximately 07 hours
- 2 hours SPA Package : you will pamper and spoiled by 2 hours Balinese SPA Treament with foot bath, tranditional masage or aroma therapy massage, traditional herbal body scrub and polish, flower bath and ginger tea.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise around Benoa harbour including: welcome cocktail and canapes, international buffet dinner, live music etertainment, live cabaret show.
Day 5: Check out and transfer to airport
- TBA – Pick up at Hotel
- TBA – Transfer to Airport
|Tour Price without Hotel||Tour Price with Hotel|
|USD 615 / couple||USD 975/ couple|
- 4 Nights accommodation in 1 bedroom 4 start hotel ( price with hotel package )
- Return airport transport
- Honeymoon cake upon arrival ( price with hotel )
- 1 x flower petal set up on the bed upon arrival ( hotel package )
- Comfortable air conditioned car
- 5 x breakfast at hotel
- 3 x Lunch
- 1 x Candle Light Dinner
- 1 X Sunset Dinner Cruise
- 2 Hours Balinese SPA
- All entrance fee based on tour itinerray as above
- English speaking Bali Driver
- Visit turtle island
- Government tax and service charge
- Above price quoted per couple ( 2 persons )
- The tour is private tour, its mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion in our car
- Payment in cash upon arrival in Bali ( Valid for Tour price without Hotel ) and 30% deposit is required for book tour with accommodation
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate.
- International departure is required 2 hours before need to be at airport
- Domestic departure required 1 hours before need to be at airport for check in time