Bali Sunset Dinner Cruise by Bali Hai Cruise
Bali sunset dinner cruise by Bali Hai Cruise is a perfect place to enjoy your dinner with your family or with your love. Having dinner on the open deck and being pampered by the sunset is one of the perfect ways to complete your holiday in Bali.
Open buffet dinner with a wide selection of international food while watching the beautiful sunset and various shows during the 4 hours sailing. Contact us now for best arrangment.
- Welcome drink
- Buffet Dinner
- Live Entertainment
- Free return hotel transfer
Pick up and drop off covered:
- Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Ubud center
Note :Pick up at other place can be arrange with an additional charge based on your hotel location
- 04:00 – Pick up at you hotel and then transfer to Benoa Port
- 17:30 – Board the Bali Hai Cruise
- 17:45 – Bali Hai Cruise depart Benoa Port lifejacket demonstration
- 18:30 – Buffet dinner will be serve on the main deck
- 19:45 – Cabaret show begins on the main deck and the musicians play on the bridge deck aft. Buffet Dinner closes on the main deck and dessert is available until 20:15
- 20:30 – Finish for cabaret show and then DJ takes over for disco time right throug until the end of the cruise
- 20:45 – The Bali Hai Cruise comes alongside the jetty
- 21:00 – Back to hotel
Terms and Condition
- Minimum 2 person
- Payment can do in cash, bank transfer and paypal
- Payment with other currency will covert based on daily exchange rate
Bali Honeymoon Package 8 Days 7 Nights
Celebrate your new life with a once a life time in Bali island, Indonesia. Which is Bali island popular by thousand of Temple, friendly people and offer a lot of beautiful tourist attractions. Book now Bali Honeymoon Package 8 Days 7 Nights, lets explore the most popular tourist attractions with us.
Discover Bali Island 7 Days 6 Nights
This package will take you to popular tourist attractions in east, north, west and south Bali such as visiting Ulun Danu Temple, Lempuyang Temple, Kintamani Volcano, Tegalalang rice terraces, Banyumala waterfall, Kecak fire dance, Barong dance, and other tourist attractions.