Bali island has been a famous destination in the world. Bali island or you can call thousand of temple offer unique culture, friendly local people, variaty of adventure activities, nightlife and other interisting places. Bali Family Tour Package is best option for you to discover of this within 5 days 4 nights. Bali Family Tour package will offer you best popular places to visit, enjoy your dinner in famous sandy beaches, watersport activities and other popular things to do.
Bali Family Tour Package
Day 1 – Pick up at airport
- Begining of this tour is marked by your arrival at Bali itinernational airport. Our Tour guide will pick you up at airport zone with bring sign board under your name.
- Then check-in the hotel/resortTake rest the day at Hotel/resortYou can Venture out on your own to explore nearby attractions and sophing
- Overnight stay at a Hotel/resort
Day2 – Ubud Full Day Tour
- Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel while wait our driver which is will be coming at 08.00 to pick you up at hotel
- Next, our driver will take you to Batu Bulan village. On this village you will see live cultural perfomaces of Barong and Kris dance.
- Next, you will visit Ubud which is famous with art villages. On this village you will see beautiful handcarft work done by local artisans.
- After that, head towards Tegenungan Waterfall. This waterfall offer beautiful views surrounding
- Next, our driver will take you to Batur Volcano. This Volcano is still active and offer a gorgeous views fo crater Lake followed by enjoy your lunch at Kintamani with beautiful view of Mount Batur and lake.
- After that, you will be take to see a variety of monkeys roaming around on the tress in Ubud Monkey Forest
- Return to the Hotel and sleep restfully.
Day 3 – Tanah Lot and Ulun Danu Tour
- Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel
- Next, Our driver will pick you up at 08.00 am at Hotel lobby than will be take you to Taman Ayun Temple or you can call this temple “ Mengwi Royal Temple”
- After that, our driver will take you to Wanagiri hidden hill to see beatiful views of lake and surrounding from the cliff. This place famous by selfie spot wich is offer variety of spot for taking pictures. Read details …
- Enjoy your breakfast nearby Ulun Danu Temple
- Next, our driver will be take you to Ulun Danu Temple. A beautiful temple set on the lake.
- Head towards Jatiluwih Rice Terraces. A UNISCO Heritage located in Jatiluwih Village. Look details..
- Next, Visit Tanah Lot temple. A beautiful temple set on the rock by the sea. Look details..
- Return to the Hotel
Day 4 – Watersport and Uluwatu Tour
- Enjoy your breakfast at hotel
- our driver will pick you up at Hotel lobby at 09:30 am. After that, take you to Tanjung Benoa beach to enjoy Water sport activities such as Snorkeling, Banana boat, Glass botom, Visit turtle island and Parasailing.
- Have lunch at restaurant with beach views
- Next, Visit Padang Padang beach
- After that, Visit Uluwatu Temple. A Beautiful temple set on the cliff bank. Look details…
- Enjoy Sunset dinner at Jimbaran Bay. Jimbaran Bay is one of the popular place to enjoy your dinner pampered by beautiful views sunset.
- Back to hotel and then take restfully
Day 5 – Departure from Bali
- Post breakfast, check our from the hotel
- Our driver will take you to the airport and good bye to this amazing Bali island.
Bali Family Tour Package Price:
- Accomodation 4 nights
- Breakfast 4 times
- Lunch 3 times
- Dinner 1 time
- Mineral water 4 times
- Sightseeing based on tour itinerary
- Water sport package ( Banana boat )
- Private airport transfer
- Private car with good aircondition
Things to carry:
- Water bottle
- Personal medicine kit, if any
Term and Condition:
- Minimum booking 2 person
- Single traveller there is 50% extra charge from our rate
- The tour is private tour, it means there is no other participant, only you and your companion in our car
- Time and tourist site is subject to change based on your request
- 20% deposit requred for secure the booking, the rest you can pay upon arrival in Bali.
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate