Padangbai Snorkeling Day Trip will take you to the most popular sites for snorkeling in Padangbai region. This place is great snorkeling spot for family and beginer snorkelers due the waters are calm. Beside that, this place offers its excellent corals, clear waters, a sandy bottom and bright light make this site very popular. We will take you to visit 2 sites near the coastal town of Padangbai by traditional boat. On this day trip you will enjoy 2 hours hours snorkeling which is 1 hours at Blue lagoon and 1 hours in Tanjung Jepun. And then enjoy your lunch which is will be serve after snorkeling activities.
This day trip will take approx 7 – 8 hours, however we are happy if you would like to add other activities such as visit popular places in east part of Bali such as visit Taman Ujung Water Palace, Tirta Gangga, Bat cave temple, Etc.
PADANGBAI SNORKELING DAY TRIP
- 07:30 – Pick up at your hotel
- 09:00 – Arrive at Padangbai starting point and than our professional snorkeling guide will give you small tips before enjoy the trip
- 09:30 – Our Snorkeling guide will take you to visit 2 snorkeling sites near the coastal town of Padangbai
- 11:30 – After that, head back to shore for having lunch – Indonesia lunch. Enjoy your lunch and pampered by ocean views.
- 13:00 – back to your hotel
About this Activities
- Minimal 2 person
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Duration 8 hours ( approx )
- Payment upon pick up at your hotel
- Payment by other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
Free transfer available: Nusa Nusa area, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur and Ubud. Pick up at other location can be arrange with additioanl charge based on your hotel location.
Tour price included:
- Return hotel transfer
- All marine park entry fees
- Boat during sea explorer
- English speaking driver
- Lunch and mineral water
- Snorkeling equipment such as snorkel mask, fins and life jacket
- Goverment taxes and services charge
- Personal expenses
- Breakfast or dinner
- Tipping to driver or guide
- Item that not mentioned in your itinerary