Want to enjoy a natural rural atmosphere away from the hustle and bustle of the city! maybe trekking tour is the right choice for you. Bali offers some great natural attractions for trekking tours. Including the Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking Tour. Seeing the beauty of Sekumpul Waterfalls, enjoying the natural and rural atmosphere is one of the popular activities in northern Bali.
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Tour.
What we can see during Sekumpul Waterfall trekking?
- Seeing the beauty of Sekumpul Waterfall
- You can swim in the waterfall
- This tour will take you to visit Sekumpul village and Lemukih village
- Test your adrenaline by doing swing activities
- Visit Luwak Coffee plantation
- Visit Ulun Danu temple which is located on Beratan Lake, Bedugul.
We have designed trekking packages according to the travel route but can be changed according to your request. Please feel free to contact us for better arrangement.
Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking Tour
Tour itinerary and estimated time:
- 07:00 – Pick up at your hotel
- 10:30 – Arrive at Lemukih and start for swing activities
- 11:00 – Visit rice fields views at Lemukih
- 11:20 – Continue to Sekumpul waterfall
- 12:45 – Close to waterfall
- 13:30 – Finish trekking and than continue for lunch with Ulun Danu lake views
- 15:30 – Visit Ulun Danu temple
- 16:00 – Visit luwak Coffee plantations
- 16:30 – Finish and than back to hotel
- 19:00 – Arrive at hotel
|USD 58||USD 30|
- Private car, its mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion in our car
- Free pick up & drop off in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur and Ubud area.
- Professional trekking guide
- The tour woill assist by English speaking driver
- All entrance fees based on tour itinerary
- Mineral water
- Personal expenses
- Bali Swing activities
What to bring
- shoes or sandals
- Clothes and swimsuit
- Cash Money