Ubud Trekking Tour Package
Ubud Trekking Tour Package is one of best way to discover the beauty of Ubud village and one of the most popular Bali Adventure Tour that you can do while vacation in Bali island. Ubud trekking is a way for you to enjoy a rural atmosphere away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Mingle with the locals, how is life in a village and here you will see how the locals make palm sugar.
Accompanied by a local guide who is ready to provide information about local culture, will take you to school to mingle with students directly. They will be happy with your presence and can take pictures or capture your trip. Enjoy a Balinese cake dish known as ” Laklak ” cake which will be served on your trip. Then the journey continues through forest and plantations. Here you will be introduced to various types of tropical plants that may not exist in some countries.
Then you will enjoy the beautiful view of the rice fields. If you are lucky or come during the harvest season, you can join in to harvest rice with local farmers.
What is interesting in this activity?
- You will feel a rural atmosphere away from the hustle and bustle of the urban atmosphere.
- You can mingle with local people directly
- Visit the school and you can talk directly to the students there
- Witnessed first hand how to make palm sugar
- You will visit Hindu temple and local culture
- See how to harvest rice
- See how the farmers process and plant rice
- Enjoy local food or Balinese food which is well known as ” Lak Lak cake ”
Please check our tour itinerary and cost details as follows and feel free to contact us now for best arrangement.
- 08:00 – Pick up at your hotel
- 09:30 – Arrive at trekking starting point which is located in Taro village
- 10:00 – Start for 2 hours trekking.
- 12:00 – Finish for the trekking tour and then enjoy your lunch at local restaurant with Balinese cuisine.
- 14:00 – Back to hotel
- USD 60/ person
- Minimum 2 person
- Private transport with good air-condition
- English speaking Bali driver
- Professional trekking guide
- Mineral water
- Lunch with Balinese cuisine
- Balinese cake
- Trekking Equipment
- Personal expenses
What to Bring?
- Hiking shoes
- Money for personal expenses
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum 2 person
- Solo traveler there is additional charge at USD 20
- Payment can do upon pick up at your hotel by USD or IDR cash
- Payment by other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- The tour price already included 21% government tax and service charge
- The tour is private tour. Its mean there is no other participant, only you and your companion in our car.
Bali Adventure Tours
Discover the most popular Bali adventure Tours with us. 24 top of Bali adventure tour that you can do while vacationing in Bali island.