Broken Beach Nusa Penida
Broken beach located in the west part of Nusa Penida island which is close to Angel’s Billabong beach. Located in Bunga Mekar, Nusa Penida subdistrict, Kelungkung regency, Bali 80771. Broken beach is known as Pantai Uug by the local community, which means the beach is broken.
With a very unique beach location, its is the main tour that you must visit when visiting the island of Nusa Penida. The formation of Broken beach is like a giant hole due to of the collapse of several cliffs as deep as 200 meters so that they form a circle. Below which you will see views of the beach that blends with the outer beach as you can see on the pictures.
From a distance you will be spoiled with views of Broken beach with a backdrop of coral cliffs along with blue sea water making this tourist attraction look attractive and beautiful. This will be one of your references when visiting Nusa Penida island.
What interesting to do
- You will do short trekking to the location while seeing the beautiful view of the beach from a height.
- After arriving at the location, enjoy your time. You will be presented with beautiful, spectacular and instagramable natural scenery.
- Take a photo with a beach background under a large hole and rock cliffs that stretch to the south.
Things to know before visiting this place
- Not recommended for tourists who are elderly or have difficulty walking because the road to the location is not good, it requires sufficient stamina.
- Wear clothes that absorb sweat and bring an umbrella
- Wear sunblock so that you skin is protected and wear comfortable sandals
- Don’t stand too close to this tourist attraction, because you can slip and fall into the abyss like what happened.
- It is recommended to use the services of a guide so that your trip is safer
Ticket fee and opening hours
Visiting this tourist attraction is subject to an entrance ticket of IDR 5.000 per person. At IDR 5.000 per vehicle and open 24 hours. But not a good idea if you come at night because there is no lighting.
How to go to this beach
Depart from your hotel in Bali island and should arrive at Sanur port at 08:00 am and then you have book fast boat ticket which is the cost at IDR 150.000/way/person. Fast boat departure at 08:15 am and will take around 40 minutes drive by fast boat. Arrive at the port of Nusa Penida island and then 40 minutes driver by car. Make sure you booked private transport before arriving there. From parking area you have to walk around 30 minutes to the main location.
Special packages related to this location.
Nusa Penida West Tour package
Discover the most popular tourist sites in the west part of Nusa Penida island. Read more…
Nusa Penida Combination Tour
Great one day tour we created to visit west and east part . Read more…
Nusa Penida Tour Package 2 Days 1 Nights
Discover the most popular tourist sited of Nusa Penida for 2 days. Read more….
Bali Adventure Tours
24 top of best Bali adventure tour that you can do while vacationing in Bali island.