Munduk North Bali Trekking
Munduk North Bali Trekking will take you to 3 natural waterfalls in Munduk village for 3-4 hours of trekking. Enjoy the beauty of the hills Munduk past coffee plantations, cacao, cloves and rain forests, swim in waterfalls that are still clean surrounded by green trees.
- 07:00 – Pick up at hotel ( Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Sanur, Seminyak and Ubud central area.
- 08:45 – Arrive at Munduk starting point and start for breafing by professional trekking guide
- 09:00 – Start for trekking. We start trekking through the forest then you will arrive at the Empelan waterfall. Next we head to the next waterfall, namely Belong waterfall. We enjoy the beauty of the surroundings then continue our journey to the highest waterfall of the three waterfalls that we visited. Arriving at Laangan waterfall here you can swim while enjoying the beauty of nature. Your 3 hour trip will pay off with natural views and swimming in crystal clear waters.
- 13:00 – Finish and then our driver ready to take you to local reastaurant for lunch
- 14:30 – Finish then back to hotel
- 17:00 – Arrive at Hotel
|Price||USD 50/ person, minimum 2 person|
Tour price including:
- Private transport
- Private guide
- Entrance fee based on itinerary
- Mineral water
What to bring
- Sunscreen is recommended
- Changing clothes
- Money for personal expenses
- Payment can do upon pick up at your hotel
- Cash payment and payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion in our car
- Pick up at other location can be arranged with an additional charge
- Special offer for group booking